School Expectations For Safe and Effective Learning
- Students save their use of cell phones or other devices for scheduled or announced breaks; they do not use them during class time without permission from the teacher.
- Students take responsibility for their learning and their futures by staying on task, making up missing work, and asking for help when needed.
- Students allow the other students in class to learn, even when they are having a bad day themselves.
- Students attend regularly and on time, just as they would for a paid job.
- Students talk with a trusted adult if they are aware of something going on that may be unsafe.